Linda Edwards is running a post Diploma Certificate in Adlerian Counselling for counsellors of post diploma standard.
Post Diploma Certificate in Adlerian Counselling
Timetable: Late Autumn Weekend Course Friday 3rd November (2pm-6pm)/Saturday 4th (9.30-1.30) &
Friday 24th/ Saturday 25th + 4 hours of guided reading.
Click the poster for more information:
Our thanks to Susi De Lacy for making Adler known at the Llandovery Bike Show in July 2017.
Susi set up a stall and with enthusiasm gave out our literature and spoke to people about our Centre and our Courses.
Access course: 3 year Combined Adlerian Diploma Course
Time: Saturdays 10.00 – 4.30 pm Sundays 9.30 – 2.00 pm
Date: Weekends 29, 30 July and 5,6 August 2017
Venue: 56 St James Street, Narberth
Cost: £300.00 with £50.00 deposit payable in advance
Who is the course for?
The Adlerian Society is pleased to announce that it will be running another Fast Track Introduction Course in the summer of 2017. The Course is open entry and will be suitable for anyone who is interested in counselling, personal development, support, working with children and young people, or in understanding what motivates human behaviour.
Course content includes a thorough introduction to Adlerian theory and practice and a range of counselling skills including the following:-
- Key concepts and theory of Adlerian Psychology.
- Birth Order: understanding how our place in the family system influences our personality.
- Childhood Early Memories: the key to understanding human behaviour and self-concept.
- Counselling Demonstrations.
- Encouraging Co-operative Children: the mistaken goals of child behaviour.
- Family Constellations: how family atmosphere, values and myths play their part in our lives.
- Dreams and their interpretation.
- The Adlerian concept of neurosis and mental health.
- Social Interest: the measure of mental health.
- How to bring about changes of behaviour.
- Practice in a range of counselling and communication skills.
Booking: Please contact: Administrator, Adlerian Society of Wales, 56 St James Street, Narberth, SA67 7DA
Tel: 01834 860330 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed application forms and a deposit of £50.00, cheque payable to ‘Adlerian Society of Wales’ to be sent to the above address.
Our upcoming CPD day is Psychopathology and Clinical Skills in Counselling by Karen John
*WE ARE DELIGHTED TO ANNOUNCE THAT OUR LEVEL 2 AWARD: INTRODUCTION TO ADLERIAN COUNSELLING AND COMMUNICATION IS NOW FORMALLY APPROVED BY THE COUNSELLING AND PSYCHOTHERAPY CENTRAL AWARDING BODY (CPCAB) THIS IS THE FIRST NATIONALLY REGULATED ADLERIAN QUALIFICATION IN THE UK! CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ADLERIAN SOCIERTY OF WALES AND MARTYN WILLIAMS FOR ALL HIS HARD WORK!*
OPEN DAY 28 MARCH 2017 – 2-6.30PM
56 St James Street