HOW TO VOLUNTEER
We are a Charitable Organisation and we exist on the donation of time and expertise, as well as money that people give to us.
If you would like to volunteer to help, you will find below a number of opportunities which will change from time to time. Please phone us, come for an interview and see around our Centre. You will get a warm welcome.
Anyone who volunteers for us becomes part of a vibrant and committed group and we have staff training opportunities available. So please let us know.
WAYS IN WHICH TO VOLUNTEER AND HELP THE ADLERIAN SOCIETY
- Become a “Friend” of the Society for £3 per month, £36 per year. You will receive our newsletter and you will be invited to our social and training events.
- Give your time – we need telephone and admin cover in our offices at Narberth at certain times in the week ( often between 3-5pm) in Narberth and during the year during half terms and holidays.
- Give your expertise. We need volunteer qualified supervisors who can supervise our students who are working on our no cost service.
- We need those with gardening skills to do miracles in the big outdoors
- Help with website enhancement, advertising and leafleting.
- Buy our Maple Syrup which builds up our financial reserves.