Time: 6.30-8.30 pm Tuesday evenings
Date: 23 January – 20 March 2018 8 EVENING sessions with a half- term break
Venue: 56 St James Street, NARBERTH
Tutors: Two Tutors
Cost: £125.00 with £30.00 non-refundable deposit payable in advance to secure your place
£95.00 Early bird price for registration with full payment by 1 January 2018
Extend your communication skills and be able to manage challenging life situations in yourself and others…
The course is designed to give you understanding and practice in a number of basic counselling and communication skills which will enhance the way you interact with those around you. Each week we also focus on a subject area to do with improving your own awareness and understanding human behavior.
Counselling and Communication Skills include:-
- Communication Skills and meeting people
- Minimal encouragement
- Listening and attending
- Asking helpful questions
- Identifying, Reflecting and Expressing Feelings
- Non-Verbal Communication
Subjects you will cover on the course include:-
- What is Counselling?
- Understanding Depression
- Bereavement and Loss. Stages of Recovery
- Adlerian Counselling: Individual Psychology
- Developing a positive self-concept
- Handling Anger
- Patterns of Stress
- Understanding Personality types
Booking: Please contact: Administrator, Adlerian Society of Wales, 56 St James Street, Narberth, SA67 7DA
Tel: 01834 860330 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application forms and a deposit of £30.00, or full payment for the early-bird offer. Cheque/bacs, payable to ‘Adlerian Society of Wales,’ to be sent to the above address.
- The Adlerian College of Wales (the training arm of the Adlerian Society of Wales) reserves the right to make changes to the dates and course content where necessary.
- In the unlikely event we do not recruit sufficient candidates to make a viable course, your monies will be refunded
- Full payment required at start of course
To apply please fill out an APPLICATION FORM